Visitors

Thursday, January 1, 2015

TEN THINGS THAT I WANT BEFORE I PAST 2015

HALLO NEW YEAR!
i have so many list to do for this wonderful year.
actually, i think about my age that getting old year by year. oh no.
i've past my last teenager period one month ago.
so this is my first age as the twenty-not-little-girl-anymore.
i just think that there are many years i spend without getting something precious. so much thinking, right?
in this year, i still don't "really" have any passion or ability to something i really love. poor me.
i mean, something about i can focus with it.
i just love to do many things, especially the things i never did before.
and i'm so impress if i did something with all of my best.
so, before this year going without any precious things, i have to make some resolution to stand out my multi-aptitude and show you that i can be relied for many things ;p
then...here we go!!!

1. i could ride a car and have my own driver's license
2. i have my ideal weight
3. buy a new mobile phone without spend my parent's earnings
4. i can swim like a beatiful swan
5. have a joyful holiday in Bali island or Singapore
6. i've past my graduate soon and get the title behind my name
7. go to english camp to upgrade my english
8. i get 7 point in my IELTS TEST before go to abroad for next year
9. got a new and comfortable job before my graduation ceremony
10. don't need allowance from my parents again

i wish i could reach all of them.
i believe, i make a shift, and i pray to Allah.

No comments:

Post a Comment