Visitors

Thursday, January 1, 2015

The Last Year! (i hope)

Welcome 2015!
the year of shines, loves, hopes, and dreams.
happy new year for everybody who lived in this planet called EARTH.
wish we had much love, quality time, truly happiness, good serenity, lots of earnings, and full of blessing in 365 days ahead.

anyway, i've been stay in bogor since 4 years ago. i mean almost 4 years.
so, i should finish my undergraduate program this year before i get the injury time as the student haha big NO!
i wanna get my bachelor title fastly soon because there are so many things i wanna do after that.
i just wanna finish all of the activity in here before i have to go to the next town.
(so if you read this post, please with your pretty kinda heart just pray for me to reach my dreams in Netherland. i really wanna be there as a student in Wageningen University and Research Centre. Aamiin)

that's why i hope 2015 is gonna be the last year in Bogor so i could say "Holla" from Netherland on next year, and it's especially for you who glad to read my unusual post :p

see you on my next post, love.

No comments:

Post a Comment